Location: JAKARTA / INDONESIA
Job Scope / Responsibilities:
- Seek and identify potential customers.
- Cold calling / prospecting to arrange appointments to meet key decision makers.
- Follow up on sale leads.
- Work with other departments to drive campaigns and product development initiatives with customers.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the market to ensure the company is well informed of competitor’s activities.
- Prepare detailed and accurate reports of all sales visits made and on a timely basis.
- Maintain and update the Management on all customer activities.
- Plan, organise, execute and manage marketing and promotional activities approved by the management including but not limited to all social media platforms.
- Achieve the KPIs set out by the Management.
- Attend to customer support needs.
- Good attitude, good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Responsible, creative, have a sense of humour and able to work in a team.
- Confident and possess a positive can-do attitude.
- Self-driven and determined to meet targets.
- Good knowledge of prospects, customers and market dynamics within the Hair and Beauty Industry is a distinct advantage.
- Willing to travel regularly throughout Indonesia.
- Willing to learn new things.
- Well verse in English Language (Written and Spoken).
- Fresh graduates are welcome.